Before planning your vacation to Crater Lake National Park, be sure to contact the US National Park Service at (541)594-3000 to determine the hours of operation for the time that you plan to visit. The weather is the primary deciding factor for when the Park opens and closes, therefore each year the hours of operation may change.
- Steel Visitor Center: 9am-5pm (early May - early November) and 10am-4pm (early November - early May). Closed Dec 25th.
- Rim Visitor Center: 9:30am-4:30pm (late May - late September).
- Annie Creek Restaurant (at Mazama Village): 8am-8pm (late May - early Sept). 7am-9pm (July and August).
- Mazama Village Camper Store: 10am-5pm (late May - late Sept). 7am-9pm (July and August).
- Rim Village Cafe and Gifts: 10am-5pm (mid October - May). Extended hours remainder of year.
- Crater Lake Lodge Dining Room: 7am-9pm (late May - mid October).
- Crater Lake Lodge: 71 rooms. Open late May to mid October. Advance reservations are strongly recommended (888) 774-2728.
- Mazama Village Motor Inn: 40 units. Open late May to early October. Reservations are recommended (888) 774-2728.
- Mazama Campground: 200 sites. Open mid June to mid September. Call 888-774-2728 for reservations.
- Lost Creek Campground: 16 tent sites. Open mid July to early October. First come first serve.
Books and Gifts
- Steel Information Center: 9am-5pm (early May - early November). 10am-4pm (early November - early May). Closed Dec 25th.
- Rim Village Visitor Center: 9:30am-4:30pm late May through Sept 30th.
- Annie Creek Gift Shop (at Mazama Village): 9am-8pm late May to mid September.
- Mazama Village Camper Store: 8am-8pm late May to late September.
- Rim Village Cafe and Gifts: 10am-5pm (May). 9am-6pm (late May to mid October). 10am-4pm (mid October to May).