- Crater Lake National Park has two campgrounds for visitors.
- Mazama Campground has over 200 sites for tents and RVs.
- Lake Creek Campground has 16 sites for tents only.
- Nearby communities also have many nice places to stay.
There are two campgrounds within the park if you are interested in Crater Lake National Park camping. You can make reservations online or by calling.
- Location: Near the Annie Springs Entrance Station
- Amenities: This Crater Lake campground has 212 sites. You’ll find fresh water, flush toilets, fire rings, picnic tables, a dump station, pay showers, and laundry facilities. Firewood is available for purchase at the Mazama Store.
- Dates: Open from June 2nd through September 25th, 2017.
- Fees: $22 for tents and $31 for RVs per night for double occupancy. There is a $3.50 fee for each additional person over 18.
- Reservations: Call 1-888-774-2728 or reserve a campsite online.
Lost Creek Campground
- Location: This Crater Lake camping area is located three miles south of east Rim Drive on Pinnacles Road.
- Amenities: The second of two Crater Lake campgrounds, Lost Creek has 16 individual sites available for tent camping only. The campground has flush toilets, drinking water, picnic tables, and fire pits.
- Dates: Lost Creek usually opens around the middle of July and closes around mid-September.
- Fees: $10 for 2 adults and $3 for each additional person.
- Reservations: No reservations are needed, as the sites are available on a first come, first served basis.