- Make a room reservation via phone or email.
- This rustic lodge is open from late May until the middle of October.
- Located on the southwest edge of the lake.
- Picturesque Wizard Island, over 90 miles of hiking trails, and the challenging 33 mile Rim Drive bike route are nearby.
The Crater Lake National Park Lodge has been open to visitors for nearly a century. Although renovated since its debut in 1915, this historic lodge offers its guests the ambience of the 1920s. The 71 guest rooms of this Crater Lake hotel are comfortable, private, and beautifully decorated. The lodge is located near the caldera’s southwest edge not far from and is most readily accessed via the Annie Spring Entrance. Open from the latter part of May until mid-October, reservations are recommended to ensure a room. Crater Lake Lodge’s rustic charm and spectacular lake views make it a very popular lodging choice for many who visit this lake.
Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Wizard Island – During the summer you can take a boat cruise to this cone-shaped island. Hike to the top for breathtaking panoramic views.
- Boat tours – Take a tour of this spectacular lake during the summer months.
- Fishing – Avid anglers can enjoy fishing for salmon and trout in the lake’s crystal clear waters.
- Hiking and biking – There are over 90 miles of hiking trails at the lake. The 33-mile Rim Drive is an incredibly scenic and popular bicycle route.
Details & Services
The Crater Lake National Park Hotel has 71 beautiful rooms. The dining room boasts breathtaking lake views and delicious northwest cuisine.
You can make a room reservation at Crater Lake Lodge by calling 888-774-2728.