- Built in 1939, the theatre was beautifully renovated starting November of 2002, and reopened in 2004.
- Two levels of seating provide unobstructed views for up to 476 guests.
- The Tower can be rented for a variety of private events.
- Open year round, events are scheduled throughout each month.
Recently renovated and reopened in January of 2004, the historic Tower Theatre has graced downtown Bend since 1939. The theatre boasts state of the art lighting and sound equipment, excellent acoustics, an orchestra pit, and beautiful decor. Two seating levels provide unobstructed views for up to 476 guests. The Tower Theatre is one of Bend’s most popular venues for plays, concerts, lectures, comedy shows, fund raisers, and many other events.
Location and Directions
To get to the Tower Theatre Bend, Oregon take Hwy 97 to Franklin Avenue. Head west on Franklin Avenue for several blocks. Turn right on Wall Street. The theatre is located at 835 NW Wall Street. Phone: 541-317-0700.
Hours and Seasons
The Tower Theatre is open year round. Events are scheduled at various dates throughout the month. Evening events usually start at 7 pm, although times do vary depending on the event. Weekend events may be held during the day or evening. You can check out the schedule of upcoming events online here.
Fees vary depending on the particular event. Tickets can be purchased online here.
- Private Occasions - You can rent the Tower Theatre for private events such as conferences, weddings, lectures, and private concerts. The theatre offers state of the art equipment and has a highly professional staff to assist you.
- Food and Beverages - A variety of light foods as well as soda, beer, and wine are served by the theatre’s concession stand, depending on the particular event.
- History – The Tower Theatre was built back in 1939 but due to age closed in 1996. The Bend community held a campaign to restore the theatre. Renovations began in November of 2002 and the theatre was reopened in January of 2004.