- Roberts Field-Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM) is the closest commercial airport to Bend, located 16 miles northeast in Redmond.
- Portland International Airport (PDX) is located 159 miles / 3.5 hours from Bend.
- Eugene Airport (EUG) is located 137 miles / 3 hours from Bend.
- Boise Airport (BOI) is located 308 miles / 5.5 hours from Bend.
Roberts Field-Redmond Municipal Airport
The Roberts Field Airport is the main commercial Bend, OR airport. It is located in Redmond, just 16 miles northeast of Bend.
- Airport Code: RDM
- Location: 16 miles north of Bend via Hwy 97.
- Airlines: This Redmond Oregon airport is served by four airlines: United and United Express, Delta, Horizon, and Allegiant Air.
- Airport Services: Services include a pub, free WiFi, ATM, and conference room.
- Getting To/From the Airport: Travelers have several options to get to and from the Bend Redmond Airport. These include several airport and private shuttle services, rental cars, private limousines, and taxis.
Portland International Airport
The Portland International Airport is a large airport served by a dozen different airlines. It has a huge variety of services available to travelers and is conveniently located just off I-205 in Portland, Oregon. It is about 3.5 hours northwest of Bend.
- Airport Code: PDX
- Location: 159 miles northwest of Bend in Portland, Oregon, via I-205 to I-5, then Hwy 22 to Hwy 20.
- Airlines: 12 airlines serve PDX including United, Delta, Horizon, Alaska, Delta, and American.
- Airport Services: PDX offers a full range of services including several gift and specialty shops, several restaurants, coffee shops, fast food eateries, lounges, ATM, free WiFi, bank, mailing services, and a conference room.
- Getting To/From the Airport: You can get to and from PDX via taxis, town cars, rental cars, and shuttles.
The Eugene Airport is about 3 hours east of Bend. Oregon’s second busiest airport, it is located along the I-5 corridor in Eugene, Oregon.
- Airport Code: EUG
- Location: The Eugene Airport is 137 miles east of Bend via Hwy 126 to Hwy 20.
- Airlines: This airport is served by four airlines: Delta, United, Horizon, and Allegiant Air.
- Airport Services: A gift and news shop, bar and grill, lounge, ATM, free WiFi, wheelchairs, gallery, and a FedEx drop box are available at the Eugene Airport.
- Getting To/From the Airport: A shuttle service is available, as well as several taxi and car rental companies.
The Boise Airport is served by 7 different airlines and offers its passengers a variety of services. It is conveniently located just off I-84 in Boise, Idaho.
- Airport Code: BOI
- Location: The Boise Airport is 318 miles east of Bend in Boise, Idaho via I-84 to Hwy 20.
- Airlines: BOI is served by 7 airlines including United, Delta, and Horizon.
- Airport Services: The Boise Airport has a variety of restaurants and other eateries, gift and specialty shops, ATM, free WiFi, lounges, and coffee shops.
- Getting To/From the Airport: Transportation options to and from BOI include taxis, shuttles, town cars, and rental cars.