- Experience the thrill of tubing down an 800 foot slope at the tubing park.
- Enjoy an exciting sled dog ride on a genuine Iditarod Dog Sled.
- Try your skills at the four different terrain parks at Mt. Bachelor.
- Skiers and boarders of every level will enjoy the variety of exciting runs.
At Mt Bachelor, skiing is just one of the many exciting activities you can enjoy when you visit Central Oregon’s premier ski resort just a few miles west of Bend. Both children and adults can choose from a variety of fun and exciting winter sports activities, such as sled dog riding, tubing, and Nordic skiing. With over 380 inches of pristine powder each year, Mt. Bachelor is the perfect place for a winter vacation. Be sure to check out the different Mt. Bachelor ski packages available when you’re planning your trip.
- Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding - Ten chairlifts provide access to over 3,600 acres. Seventy runs cater to all levels of skiers – with 15% beginner runs, 25% intermediate runs, 35% advanced runs, and 25% expert runs.
- Terrain Parks, Superpipe, and Slopestyle Arena - Mt. Bachelor Ski Area has 4 different terrain parks with a variety of exciting features. The challenging slopestyle arena provides variety of challenging step-ups, step-downs, tables, and rails for more advanced skiers and boarders. The superpipe is 400 feet long and boasts walls that are 18 feet high.
- Nordic Skiing - Nordic skiers can enjoy 54 kilometers of trails for both skate skiing as well as traditional Nordic skiing.
- Kid Multi-Week Programs - Enroll your child in a multi-week program that will allow him or her to have a series of weekend lessons with the same coach while making new friends.
- Snow Sports School - Adults and children can hone their skills with private or group lessons from qualified professional ski instructors.
- Telemark Evolution Series - Telemark skiers can enhance their skills at one of three all-day lessons.
- Recreational Races - Skiers and snowboarders can show off their skills at one of several Nature Valley NASTAR races offered several days each month.
- Sled Dog Rides - Exciting hour-long sled dog rides are available on an Iditarod Dog Sled with advanced reservations.
- Snowshoe Tours - Half-day snowshoe tours allow kids and adults to explore the wild areas around the mountain, as well as venture into the beautiful Deschutes National Forest that surrounds the ski area.
- Snowblast Tubing Park - Enjoy the thrill of an 800 –foot ride down the slopes of the Snowblast Tubing Park. The park has a lift that will get you back up to the top quickly and easily for each ride.