- Bike on 35 miles of paved trails throughout Sunriver.
- Play 18 holes of golf on three different award-winning golf courses.
- Explore miles of scenic trails near Sunriver on foot, horseback, skis, mountain bike, or snowmobile.
- Go skiing or boarding on the slopes of nearby Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort, one of the best ski resorts in the Northwest.
Sunriver vacations can be enjoyed all year round, as there are plenty of activities to enjoy no matter when you visit.
- Golf – Considered by many to be one of the country’s premiere golf destinations, visitors can enjoy three beautiful award-winning courses at the Sunriver Golf Resort.
- Whitewater Rafting – The Deschutes River, which flows on the eastern edge of Sunriver, is one of Oregon’s best rivers for whitewater rafting.
- Biking – There are over 35 miles of paved trails within Sunriver, as well as countless miles of mountain biking trails throughout Central Oregon.
- Tennis – With 31 tennis courts from which to choose, it's no wonder tennis is one of the most popular Sunriver activities from late spring until early fall.
- Hiking and Horseback Riding – There are miles of scenic trails near Sunriver to explore on foot or horseback.
- Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding – Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort, one of the best in the Northwest, is just a few miles from Sunriver.
- Cross Country and Backcountry Skiing – In addition to 56 kilometers of Nordic trails at Mt. Bachelor, there are also many places for both cross country and backcountry skiing near Sunriver.
- Snowmobiling - Several snow parks provide access to miles of snowmobile trails in the surrounding area.
- Snowshoeing – Snowshoeing is a popular winter activity in Sunriver and the surrounding area, with plenty of snow-covered forests, wilderness areas, and high desert to explore.