- Frequently listed on highly respected golf “best of….” lists.
- Perfect your putt on an 11,000 square foot putting green.
- Dine at the popular Brand 33 Restaurant, located in the beautiful 28,000 foot clubhouse.
- Enjoy 18 holes surrounded by beautiful mountain peaks, towering pines, and sparkling ponds.
- Signature red sand traps made of crushed volcanic rock.
Aspen Lakes Golf Course, designed by William Overdorf, is a beautiful 18-hole course open to the public year round. Frequently showing up on respected golf “best of…” lists, the Aspen Lake golf experience includes towering pines, several ponds and streams, and spectacular views of eight mountain peaks. The course is known for its unique red sand traps made from crushed volcanic rock.
Aspen Lakes Golf Course Oregon is located about 23 miles northwest of Bend just off Hwy 126 near Sisters.
Hours / Seasons
Aspen Lakes Golf Course is open year round. Aspen Lakes is open year around - even through the winter as long as there is no snow or ice on the course. Tee times are available beginning at 6 am depending on the time of year. Both 18 and 9 hole play are offered.
Prices vary from $23 to $78, depending on # of holes, time of day, and the season. Cart fees are additional. Private and group lessons are available, as well as classes.
Call today to reserve your tee time: (541) 549-4653.
Aspen Lakes has a very nice clubhouse. At 28,000 square feet, it includes a cafe and bar, full service pro golf shop, and the popular Brand 33 Restaurant.
For those wanting to perfect their putt, Aspen Lakes offers an 11,000 square foot putting green.